OTC-011 Off The Cuff ~Sewing Style~: Don't miss my My NEW Shirt-Making blog! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10604511\x26blogName\x3dOff+The+Cuff+++++++++~Sewing+Style~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8803809636534965068', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

9/08/2013

Don't miss my My NEW Shirt-Making blog!

My new Blog, Off The Cuff...From a Shirt-Maker's Studio is now live...with a brand new Tutorial to start it off!

This blog will remain here, but will rarely be updated. I will be making copies of my past tutorials and moving them to my NEW blog, where they will have their own page for easy sharing and future reference.

So if you follow me here....now come and join me at 

What do you think? Please add a comment by clicking here-->

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you posting again Pam.Hope you are doing better now.Thanks for the new shirt-making blog.Your efforts are truly appreciated.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

So glad to have you back and I am excited for you and the new blog! Off to check it out.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Florencia said...

Love your new blog! Is nice to see you blogging again!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Alaskapsych said...

So glad you are back! Will be reading new blog with much anticipation and excitement!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Shirlsu said...

I love your shirt-making blog! You, above all others, has helped me 'up my game' when making shirts. Thanks so much.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Site Meter